- I am a California beach girl and country gramma with a hot firefighter husband. We live on the Central Coast where strawberries grow and sea breezes blow.
- I picked “Deliverance” for our first date. (He married me anyway.)
- Sam Elliott is my favorite anything. Anson Mount is a close second–especially as Cullen Bohannan.
- Other favorite things: Hallmark movies, Trojan football, Disneyland, wine tasting, cuddling up with my grandbabies.
- My most unfavorite thing are down escalators. I break out in a cold sweat, and no, I’ve never slipped or fallen.
- I help out at the local horse rescue and am a fervent environmentalist and Defender of Wildlife.
- My latest crush Doc Holliday has a role in OUTLAW HEART.
Honoring my hero. I highly recommend Mary Doria Russell’s Doc.
- MARRYING MINDA, the tale of a mail-order bride who marries the wrong man, garnered two first-place awards from RWA Chapters.
- SANCTUARY, whose cowboy hero is a cancer survivor, received CoffeeTimeRomance’s CTTR Recommended Read Award.
- My college days in Nebraska helped inspire the little town of Paradise, where several of my stories are set. But I got to student-teach in Colorado, my second-favorite state!
- I live the happiest life ever. God is good.
Hubs and me on a wagon train trip around the Tetons. Yee-haw!