- I am a California beach girl and country gramma with a hot firefighter husband. We live on the Central Coast where strawberries grow and sea breezes blow.
- I picked “Deliverance” for our first date. He married me anyway.
- Sam Elliott is my favorite anything. Anson Mount is a close second.
- Other favorite things: Hallmark movies, Trojan football, wine tasting, cuddling up with my four grands.
- I help out at the local horse rescue and am a fervent environmentalist and Defender of Wildlife.
- My latest crush Doc Holliday has a role in OUTLAW HEART.
Honoring my hero. I highly recommend Mary Doria Russell’s Doc.
- MARRYING MINDA, the tale of a mail-order bride who marries the wrong man, garnered two first-place awards from RWA Chapters.
- SANCTUARY, whose cowboy hero is a cancer survivor, received CoffeeTimeRomance’s CTTR Recommended Read Award.
- My college days in Nebraska helped inspire the little town of Paradise, where several of my stories are set.
- I have written historical Western, contemporary Western, and inspirational Western romance. These days, I am also messing around with medieval, 1940’s, Time Travel, some true-to-life, and as Anya Novikov, writing Young Adult and Middle Grade.
Hubs and me on a wagon train trip around the Tetons. Yee-haw!